The Appointment List provides a report of the appointments made which can be filtered by booking method (online/offline), staff, time period, status, and resources.
The steps to view the Appointment List are as follows:
- Navigate to Reports on the menu bar
- Click on the Appointments and Sales tab
- Using the drop down list - Select Appointment List under Appointment.
- Select a preferred time period
- If required, select a staff from the drop down list and view the customers they attended to.
- Select Resources to filter appointments based on the resources that were or will be used.
- Select the Status of the appointment depending on whether it is completed, no show, cancelled, etc.
- Select All Mode and filter the report to show only Online appointments or Normal appointments or both.
- Offline refers to walk-in customers.
- Online refers to appointments booked beforehand through facebook or your salon and spa’s website.
Upon following the steps, a report will appear on screen which can be downloaded as an excel or a pdf.